CNBA MARCH GENERAL MEETING
March 11, 2020
COLTS NECK LIBRARY
IN ATTENDANCE: Dino Nicoletta, Tara Buss, Glen Delakian, Alfonso Saverino, Oliver Guminski, Greg Calderaro, Kymberly Mate, Leanne Lucarelli, Sue Fitzpatrick, JP Bartolomeo Township Committee Liaison
GENERAL MINUTES: *** The March 24 Luncheon has been postponed***
- Dino thanked Sue Fitzpatrick and asked her to lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Dino introduced the officers
- Thank you to the Colts Neck Eatery for the breakfast & coffee
- A motion to approve the February Minutes 1st Dennis, 2nd Dan
- Treasurer’s report: As of March 11, 2020
Investors Bank Checking: $12,432.23
Investors Money Market: $5,611.45
Outstanding Checks -2,660.15
- A motion to approve the Treasurers Report 1st Alison, 2nd Deborah
- New Businesses in town- Stem cell business; Cigar shop- Perfect Ash, Sue from Ice Cream Emergency- is a mobile ice cream shop available for parties, corporate events, etc..
- Glen Delakian explained that the Township Committee is currently reviewing the Township Sign Ordinance- He is encouraging all businesses to review the existing ordinance and provide feedback. If interested, please reach out to Glen Delakian- email@example.com.
- April 21st card exchange will be at the Colts Neck Stillhouse- there will be valet
- Membership– make sure to renew membership for 2020. We currently have 224 members. Thank you Kymberly for the update. Memberships can be renewed on the website. Automatic renewals are now available.
- 12th Annual Luncheon. 3/24 at Trump National Golf Course- *** The March 24 Luncheon has been postponed***
- Alison Antenucci (chair) reported on event.
- This year we will honor Tom Orgo, former mayor, longtime resident, and quintessential Colts Neckian.
- Ad Journal- Please see Vito Viola – firstname.lastname@example.org- for advertising opportunities in the luncheon journal, vendor tables, and sponsorships. Vendor 8ft Tables are $200 for members $250 for non-members (definitely worth joining the CNBA for $50!). Ads can be full page or half page PDF documents.
- Tickets sell out quickly, so purchase as soon as possible to ensure you will be able to attend one of our best attended events of the year.
- Business Attire
- Website- Tickets can be purchased on-line (you can put a list of names for your table in the notes section. If you write a check, make sure you have a list of people/names in the notes section
- Welcome Committee- We will be visiting new businesses in town. Grab bags are provided to all new businesses. If you want to add to the grab bag that is provided to new businesses, reach out to Anna Appolonia- email@example.com
- Update from JP Bartolomeo:
- We love our businesses in town and are here to support you!
- The meeting for affordable housing will be held 3/11/20 at 7:30pm at the Conover Road Elementary school. All should attend to hear about the township’s plan to address their affordable housing obligations.
Guest Speaker: Kirsten Corley from Covenant House Introduction of Members…
- Membership: End of 2019 we had 244 members. As of current we are at 224 members. Memberships can be renewed on the website. Automatic renewals are now available. All editing of your business listing can now be done on-line
- New Businesses in town- Stem cell business; Cigar shop- Perfect Ash; Knitting store; Louis Critelli Real Estate and Concierge, Ice Cream Emergency
- Welcome Committee- Will be visiting new businesses. If you want to add to the grab bag that is provided to new businesses, reach out to Anna Appolonia- firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any businesses are looking to do a Grand Opening, please reach out- we can help with ribbon cutting and getting press to attend
- March 24th – 11:30pm- 2pm Trump National Golf Course *** The March 24 Luncheon has been postponed***
- April 21st – 6:30pm Card Exchange at the Colts Neck Stillhouse
- July 3rd — Fireworks