IN ATTENDANCE: Dino Nicoletta, John Luongo, Tara Buss, Glen Delakian, Gregory Calderaro, Leanne Luccarelli, Kymberly Mate, Sue Fitzpatrick, JP Bartolomeo- Township Committee Liaison
• Good morning and Happy Veterans Day. Thank you all for your service.
• We led the Pledge of Allegiance
• Dino introduced the officers on the call
• A motion to approve the November Minutes 1stAlison Antenucci, 2nd Richard Yaeger
• Treasurer’s report: As of November 9, 2020
Investor’s Bank Checking: $ 26,595.36
Investor’s Money Market: $ 16,614.67
Outstanding Checks $ 1,024.66
Deposits in Transfer $ –
PayPal: $ –
TOTAL: $ 42,185.08
Jim Schatzle: $524.66
CN Sports Foundation: $500.00
A motion to approve the November Treasurer’s Report 1st Daniel Cardellichio, 2nd Alison Antenucci
• The Pig Roast was held on October 14th at Pebble Creek. It was a great event with a wonderful turn out. Thank you to Ray Longobardi for all he did to make it wonderful. It was a lot of fun, thank you to all who turned out to support. We raised close to $1,700.
• Ribbon Cutting at Mind, Body Health Spa- Great showing and support for this business.
• Trunk or Treat at Bucks Mill Park was a great success. Thank you to all involved in making it a success. Close to 500 people came through during the 2-4pm time. $6,000 was donated from the CNBA to first responders on Saturday 10/31/2020 at Trunk or Treat. First Aid, Police and Fire. This was from money raised at Polo. CNBA donated $500 to help run the event. These departments are volunteering their time, they are doing their own fundraising as well- we should do whatever we can do to help them.
• The December 9, 2020 meeting is an 8am breakfast at Trump Golf Club, free to members. There is a limit to 100 people.
• Elections of Officers will be taking place at the December meeting – 2 board positions open: Corresponding Secretary and Recording Secretary.
Slate of Officers:
President: Dino Nicoletta is currently serving for one more year
Vice President of Marketing: Vito Viola is running Duties shall include: Act in lieu of the President in the case of the President’s absence,
ensure that all records of the organization are gathered and maintained, and be responsible for all CNBA press releases and public relations.
(Estimated Time Commitment: 3 hours a month)
Vice President of Events: Leanne Lucarelli is running Duties shall include: Coordinate any and all events run by the CNBA, act as liaison
between event chairs and the Board, create yearly timeline for CNBA events, and prepare public relations and press releases in conjunction with
the Vice President (Estimated Time Commitment: 3 hours a month, may be concentrated during certain months throughout the year)
Treasurer: John Luongo is running Duties shall include: manage the funds of the CNBA, keep an accurate record of membership dues paid, prepare
a monthly treasurer’s report, perform financial duties as requested by the Board, and ensure that any state, federal, or local tax returns are
timely filed through an outside accounting firm approved by the board (Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hours a month)
Recording Secretary: We Still Need Duties shall include: preparing complete accurate minutes of all Board meetings, ensure that meeting
minutes are posted to the CNBA website for member review at least one week prior to the next meeting, and maintain attendance record at meetings
(Estimated Time Commitment: 3 hours a month)
Corresponding Secretary: We Still Need Duties shall include: keep a role of members and addresses, compose all communications and
correspondence from the Board, and fill in for the Recording Secretary as need may arise. (Estimated Time Commitment: 3 hours a month)
• Update from JP Bartolomeo: Thank you to our veterans and thank you for your service. A thank you to the CNBA for all they have done to forge connections in town. There is a great deal of positive relationships that can be fostered between the CNBA, Sports Foundation, and the PTO. Brings more support to the new families in town and our business communities. A real opportunity to work together- a lot to be done. Trunk or Treat was wonderful- thank you to all involved that made the event great- CNBA, CN Sports Foundation, Justine Buzzetta, Michelle Forero, Joanne Passalacqua. A large project going on is paving right now. Colts Neck has close to 110 miles of road in town. It is a big undertaking to do this, but it is being done and going well. Tree lighting is December 5th. Stay tuned for how that will be done. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to anyone on the township committee. Sue Fitzpatrick discussed the tree to be planted in the corner of 537 and 34. The township committee will need to discuss with Tom Arnone from the County.
• Welcome to Senator Vin Gopal to discuss the state of the district. We are honored to have you speak
o Cell- 732-299-5625
o Email- Vin@vingopal.com
• None at this time
• December 5th Tree Lighting at Township Hall- stay tuned for information
• December 9th General Meeting Breakfast at Trump National Golf Club 8am