CNBA OCTOBER GENERAL MEETING
October 14, 2020
Zoom Conference Call
IN ATTENDANCE: Dino Nicoletta, Vito Viola, Tara Buss, Glen Delakian, Anna Appolonia, Gregory Calderaro, Leanne Luccarelli, Kymberly Mate, Sue Fitzpatrick, JP Bartolomeo- Township Committee Liaison
• We led the Pledge of Allegiance
• Dino introduced the officers on the call- a big welcome to John Luongo for joining the CNBA team as the new treasurer. Happy to have Jon on board!
• A motion to approve the September Minutes 1stAlison Antenucci, 2nd Gregory Calderaro
• Treasurer’s report: As of October 14, 2020
Investor’s Bank Checking: $ 30,548.11
Investor’s Money Market: $ 16,613.97
PayPal: $ 0
TOTAL: $ 47,162.08
A motion to approve the September Treasurer’s Report 1st Gregory Calderaro, 2nd Richard Yaeger
• Update from JP Bartolomeo: A huge thank you to the CNBA and the Trail Riders for an amazing Polo Event. What a hugely successful event. And a big thank you to Committeewoman Sue Fitzpatrick for her wonderful work on the event. Paving continues in town.
• On September 19th, The Colts Neck Lions Club hosted a grand opening of the Sensory Den at Dorbrook Park event 10am, September 19th Thank you to Justin Lotano for helping coordinate.
• The CNBA Polo match at Bucks Mill Park on September 13th- in conjunction with the CNBA, Trail Riders Club and the Tinicum Polo Team (several hometown players) was a great success. THE EVENT SOLD OUT!!! We look forward to hosting this event yearly that supports the Colts Neck First Responders, the CNBA and Clean-up of the horse and walking trails in Colts Neck. Tote bags were given out to sponsors and VIPs. The team sponsors were Huddy’s and Delicious Orchards- with Delicious Orchards winning the game and taking home the Perpetual Trophy. Thank you to the committee and attendees. Over $28,000 was raised. $6,000 will be donated to the First Responders, $6,000 will be placed in a Money Market Account and used to clean up the walking and horse trails after a proposal is developed looking at a long-term plan of renewal/
• CNBA Pig Roast will be held tonight, Wednesday October 14 6-8pm. It will be held at the Pebble Creek Golf Club outdoor covered pavilion. $35 per ticket until 2pm, then $40 at the door. It will be a wonderful event.
• Greg Calderaro offered to put together an application for Colts Neck Businesses to apply for monetary support during challenging times, such as COVID. The application will be developed, businesses can apply, then the executive board will vote on a recipient of the money and or recipients.
• Welcome to Jim Schatzle- President and Founder of Team Life
o Team Life is one of the most established and trusted names in emergency health training and products. Based out of New Jersey, Team Life has extensive health and safety training
experience both in the United States and internationally.
o Team Life offers hundreds of courses per year training Lay Persons who want to be prepared “just in case”, to Professional Healthcare Providers who have lives depending upon them every
o TEAM LIFE, Inc. is an authorized New Jersey State Contract vendor for fully automatic and semi-automatic Powerheart® G3 AEDs as well as Rescue Ready® AED Management Services, which
includes AED/CPR training, medical authorization, and a host of other services that help ensure the success of AED deployments. The contract includes volume pricing, which affords
Emergency Services and Schools an opportunity to expand upon their existing deployments of Powerheart AEDs.
o See the website link: http://teamlife.com/
• None at this time
• October 14th – Pig Roast at Pebble Creek Golf Club 6pm
• December 9th General Meeting Breakfast at Trump National Golf Club 8am